My First Birch Box! - January
If you’re not sure what Birch Box is, it’s a $10-a-month beauty subscription service where you receive deluxe sample size products to try out. After seeing countless Youtube videos of Birch Box hauls, I decided to try it out for myself. I will definitely continue with this service for a few more months (at least!) after being so pleased with my first box.
The box does include a card describing each of the products they include (pictured above). These are my own pictures of what came in my box.
- Shampoo & Condition from C.O. Bigelow: I have yet to try this product, but definitely will this weekend.
- Lip gloss from Jouer: Okay, this is seriously a beautiful color and a super high quality lip gloss. I’m wearing right now and it feels amazing and is a really pretty pop of pink! Now, the full size tube is $20, so I don’t know that I will repurchase it anytime soon, but it is truly one of the nicest glosses I’ve tried.
- Perfume Sample from Juicy Couture (Viva La Juicy): Okay, everyone in high school seemed obsessed with the Juicy brand, but I never gave it a shot, knowing much of their products are expensive. But, Oh My Gosh! This perfume smells SO good. Very fruity AND floral, with some vanilla (to my nose) and I looooove it. It has certainly moved up to the #1 spot of my “perfumes to get” list. Now, I normally don’t use sample perfumes, but it’s too good not to use! And you actually do get a good amount of product.
- Nail Polish from Zoya (Kristen): WOW. This is the first time I have used a Zoya polish, and I am Beyond impressed. It was completely opaque with ONE COAT. I will be doing a On My Nails post soon, stay tuned!
- Larabar: Okay, when I saw that it was all-natural, I was a little worried because, yes, it will be very healthy, but sometimes all-natural bars can be tasteless. BUT, these are seriously delish! Next time I see these in the store, I’m going to be trying a lot more flavors.
WOW, longest post ever? Probably. I was just really excited about trying out Birch Box and can’t wait to see what it brings me next month! :)